Last week, Gemma, from A Gem’s Life, tagged me in her Sisterhood of the World Awards post. Gemma had been tagged originally by a fellow blogger, and this is her post Click Here. I have been asked to answer the following 10 questions…
1. Where would you love to visit?
I would love to visit Japan. Particularly Tokyo, but I would want to see elsewhere too. I love their culture, art, architecture and I’m a big fan of Studio Ghibli.
2. What makes you happy?
A lot of things actually. My son makes me happy all the time. Sometimes I still can’t believe I’m a mum. I’m happy with myself, my choices, and looking forward to the unknown!
3. What is your favourite TV show?
FRIENDS!!! I like a lot of TV shows, like The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, True Blood. But Friends I can put on at any time, and I will still laugh, no matter how many times I’ve seen the episodes.
4. Which famous person would you love to meet?
Oooh, there’s a few. I would love to meet Ellen Degeneres, I think she would be such a good laugh to spend the day with, and I know she wouldn’t mind a selfie. I would have loved to have met MJ, Marilyn Monroe, Walt Disney and Robin Williams. They are all “Great” in different ways, and I have so many questions to ask them.
5. What is your biggest pet hate?
Bad Parking! I don’t understand how people cant park in between two white lines?! And I don’t understand how some people think its OK to park so badly squint, that it then causes a domino affect of bad parking! And don’t get me started on people who park in child & parenting spaces who don’t have children with them!!!!
6. Summer or winter?
I don’t like being cold, but I’d have to choose winter, becuase of Christmas!
7. What is your favourite children’s book?
I loved reading Roald Dahl’s books, I had the whole collection. But I actually got Jacob one of my fav books, for his Christmas. It came in a lovely box, with a baby owl plush. The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark.
8. Do you believe in aliens?
Yes, I think there has to be something else out there. We can’t be the only living planet, or species. It’s too big to just be us.
9. What do you love most about blogging?
It’s therapy for me, and a hobby. It’s not cost me a lot of money, not yet anyway. And I’m not glued to Netflix, wasting away while watching Jacob.
10. Who is your favourite blogger?
I can’t pick one I’m afraid. I enjoy a lot of different bloggers. I might not like all of their posts, but luckily I follow a really good mixture of different blogs to keep me company. And they are all inspirational in their own way.
So… now it’s your turn! Here are my questions…
1. What song/album do you love listening to when getting ready?
2. Which “cheesy” flick to you secretly love to watch?
3. What is your favourite meal to cook?
4. What is your signature dance move?
5. Which Disney character could you relate to the most?
6. What is your favourite animated movie that isn’t Disney?
7. If you won an Oscar, who would you thank?
8. Is there a blogger/blog post that has inspired you in anyway?
9. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
10. Do you have a fav doll/teddy that you have on your bed/in your bedroom?
I now tag the following blogs to answer my questions…
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 10 questions given to you.
3. Nominate a further 10 bloggers for the award.
4. Write 10 questions for those nominees to answer.
5. Display the award on your blog or post.