This post is becoming very popular at the moment. I have read lots of blogger’s Disney Confessions over the past couple of weeks. The trend has been set. Here are a couple of the ones I’ve read recently:
So without further a due, here are my Disney Confessions…
- I was disappointed in Big Hero 6! A lot of people love it, but I just feel it could have been better. It’s my least favourite in the current era of films.
- I know ALOT about the Disney parks, but I’ve only been to DLP and that was when I was 6, and it had just opened.
- Speaking of my visit to DLP, at that time, I didn’t like loud noise, and Star Tours was so loud for me, I refused to go and see the Michael Jackson Captain Emo show. It’s one of my biggest regrets.
- I only like the first Pirates of the Carribean film. Two and three are the worst.
- Despite the film having some inapropriate racial references, Song of the South was my favourite live-action/animated film, as a kid. I really wish I could get it on DVD.
- When Toy Story first came out, I hated everything about it and to do with it, because I thought Pixar was going to take over animated films. I was worried Disney would die! I was 9 at the time though!
- I have to correct people when they get Disney facts wrong. Like I don’t know why people debate over what animal Sebastian is. HE’s A CRAB PEOPLE! A CRAB!
- Which brings me to my next confession, I wanted to throw out “guests” who came into the Disney Store asking for “Shrek” toys. SHREK IS NOT DISNEY!!!
- I also get really upset and defensive when I hear or read anything negative about Walt Disney. I was so relieved when “Saving Mr. Banks” got good reviews about people liked it, because Tom Hanks played Walt exactly how I imagine him to have been.
- I have had to work with people, including a manager, at Disney Store, who knew nothing about Disney or Disney films. They couldn’t tell me which doll was Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella!
There are probably more if I really thought it about, and had like all day. But I think 10 is enough for just now. If I think of any more, I may do a part 2!
Please post your confessions, or send me a tweet with a confession. Don’t keep them bottled up, it’s always better to get them off your chest!