I was tagged by the lovely Jenn, over at A Spoonful of Sugar, to do the Disney Princess Tag. I’ve done the Princess Personality Tag which you can read here. Like Jenn, I love doing Tags, they are such a great idea to get to know bloggers, and handy for when your mind has gone blank for post ideas.
I’ve been really looking forward to doing this Tag, so I won’t keep you waiting…
1) Which Princess do you like the least?
Probably Princess Aurora, just because she says and does the least amount in her film, compared to the rest of the Princesses.
2) Which Princess do you adore most?
It’s between Pocahontas and Merida.
3) Which Princess do you relate too most?
Merida. We are both Scottish, tom-boyish, and like Merida I was desperate for my own freedom a few years ago.
4) Which sidekick do you wish you had?
Raja, because I’d love to have a big wild cat as a pet and protector.
5) Which best friend(s) would you like to hang out with?
Olaf! I’d like to sing and dance with him.
6) Which Prince would love you?
I would like the Beast, when he’s a prince to love me, but I think Naveen would like me, because I love music!
7) Which parents would raise you?
Merida’s, because like mine, Merida’s dad is the King, but it’s the Queen that really is in charge!
8) Which Castle do you want to live in?
Belle’s, it’s the most magical!
9) Which dress do you wish to own?
Elsa’s, but I don’t think it would suit me.
10) Which voice do you wish you had?
Speaking voice I wish I had Belle’s, its soft and light, but I’d want Elsa’s singing voice.
11) Which two Princesses would be best friends?
I think Rapunzel and Merida would be best friends. They both want freedom, and are both tom-boyish.
12) Which two Princesses do you think would hate one another?
Probably Cinderella and Jasmine. I think Cinderella would see Jasmine as a bit spoilt, and under appreciative of her quality of life compared to others.
13) Which two sidekicks would make a good duo?
Pascal and Meeko. I think they would get up to a lot of mischief!
14) Which two Princes would be best buds?
Christoff and Aladdin, both have grown up without parents, and learnt to fend for themselves.
15) Which scene makes you cry?
When Rapunzel’s mum and dad are reunited with her.
16) What scene makes you cheer?
When Anna punches Hans!
17) Which movie is your favourite soundtrack?
Frozen – sorry, but I love singing all of the songs, and pretending to climb my own snowy mountain! And I love all the songs in Pocahontas. And Beauty and the Beast!
18) Which scene makes you cringe the most?
When Jasmine and Aladdin are on the balcony, before they go flying on the magic carpet. It’s her attitude that makes me cringe lol.
19) Which story do you wish was your life?
I wouldn’t wish any of their lives were mine, but I’d like the freedom with land and nature like Pocahontas.
20) Which movie do you love the most?
Beauty and the Beast. I know it word for word. It’s really important to my childhood, and I can watch it over and over again.
All my answers relate to the Disney Princess movies, so they would be slightly different if it was a general Disney Tag. Anyway, I nominate the following Disney Fans to have a go:
Jade – Outside the Tower
Jemma – Dorkface
Kim – Tea is a Wish Your Heart Makes
Eleanor – Part of Eleanor’s World
Bethany – That Suthers Kid
And any one else who hasn’t already been tagged by fellow Disney fans. Oh and let me know when you’ve done them, can’t wait to read everyone’s answers!
Have fun and share the magic!