Tags are so much fun, I love doing them and especially love reading other bloggers’. You learn so much about the blogger, no matter what kind of tag it is.
So I was over the moon when Danielle from Underland to Wonderland tagged me to do this “Alice 1951” tag – Thank you Danielle.
The original animated classic is one of Disney’s best during that time of the studio. It’s a bit dark, in it’s story, and yet its one of the most colourful Disney has made. To me colours are very important with this story, which I’ve mentioned before.
I will watch any version of the story because it’s intriguing, and I love the different interpretations of the famous tale. And it’s a moral story!
So it’s time to go through the rabbit hole…
1. Who in Wonderland would you choose to be your best friend?
I’m going to be a bit smart with this answer and say The White Rabbit, just because he certainly knows his way around Wonderland, and the only character I could trust.
2. Would you rather be humongous or teeny tiny?
Oh definitely Humongous! My 5 foot height annoys me as it is, I would not want to be smaller! Plus, I’d have a nice view of Wonderland being so big!
3. What would your personal Wonderland look like?
I’d like to think it would be all the places I have ever been happy. whether it be at home, or special trips like New York and Disneyland. I’d like it to be personal to me, but with a twist, cus of course it’s wonderland, it’s not meant to make sense!
4. If you could take one possession with you to Wonderland, what would you take?
A music player with all of my music on it, and it would never run out of power!
5. Similarly, if you could take someone with you to explore, who would you take?
It would definitely be Jacob. I love watching him explore and find new things. He is so happy when he has something new in his hands, or sees something new.
6. Would you most enjoy: Sailing in a glass bottle or falling down the rabbit hole?
Falling down the Rabbit hole, as long as I floated down like Alice did.
7. Minus the Red Queen, who would you least like to bump into?
The Caterpillar! I never liked him when I was kid, because of how he treated Alice. I don’t like that “I know everything and I can do it better than you” attitude.
8. In the garden, which type of flower do you think you would be?
Like Danielle, I think I would be a weed, because I’m not graceful or lady-like either. Plus I’d prefer to be a tree than a flower. They’re tall and each one is unique!
9. Which of these locations would you like to call home: The Dormouse’s Teapot, The Cheshire Cat’s tree, The Red Queen’s Castle, The Caterpillar’s Mushroom.
Oh it’s gotta be the castle. I’d kick The Red Queen out though! Yeah I wouldn’t mind playing cards and croquet hehe.
10. What would you do if you had to stay in Wonderland for 5 years at a time or could never visit again?
Wonderland can be a bit scary, so I’d like to visit it once, and go home with wondrous memories. I’d use my imagination to go back to wonderland, if I missed it.
Now there are a few people I’d like to nominate to do this one, and I can’t wait to read/watch their answers…